Please note: we do not allow our equipment to be used in any of the following situations, and if it is or if damage occurs which our insurers decline to pay for, the insurance cover will be void and you will be deemed the insurer and become liable for the cost of any and all damage, repairs and consequential loss claims.
- War zones, Political unrest zones, Natural disaster zones or any Hazardous Zones.
- Exposure to water and or sand risks, without an appropriate housing (specific tothe equipment in use) to withstand water or sand damage.
- Adventure activities such as rock-climbing, white-water rafting, parachuting, skiing, motor racing and the like where the equipment is part of the activity.
- Use of equipment on boats or any other form of transport inappropriate for weather conditions.
- Exposure of the equipment to any unusual hazard that you may become aware of during the shoot. Please note: Equipment can be transported in aircraft and helicopters, in appropriate weather conditions, and can be used in aircraft and helicopters with appropriate approved safety attachments. Nutshell Rentals Insurers shall not be liable to indemnify the Insured against Damage caused by or resulting from:
- insects, vermin, inherent vice, wear, tear, gradual deterioration, dampness of atmosphere, extremes or changes of temperatures, shrinkage, evaporation, loss of weight, leakage of contents, unless caused by an Occurrence not otherwise excluded;
- Any work, process, experimentation, tests, repairing, restoration, conversion or partial conversion, retouching, painting, cleaning or any other form of process performed or undertaken by or on behalf of the Insured or at the Insured’s direction, unless accidental fire or explosion ensues and then only for the Damage caused by such ensuing fire or explosion;
- shortage of inventory (including unexplained shortage);
- Unexplained disappearance;
- Rain, sleet, snow or hail whether driven by wind or not, to Property stored in the open;
- Any electrical injury or disturbance to electrical appliances, devices,fixtures or wiring caused by electrical currents artificially generated, within the property or facilities used by the Insured in connection with the Production, unless fire ensues and then only for the Damage caused by such ensuing fire;
- Damage to Property caused intentionally by or at the direction of theI nsured.
- war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation or nationalisation or requisition or destruction of or damage to property by or under the order of any government or public or local authority;
- Ionizing radiations or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of any nuclear fuel;
- the radioactive, toxic, explosive or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component thereof;
- Any circumstances existing prior to or at the inception of this Policy and which the Insured knew or ought reasonably to have known could give rise to a claim.